Thursday, October 1, 2009

You are a part of me Chicago

I let you put your seed into me as a young boy

Eighteen years later I blossomed into you

I smoke reefer in your green parks

I fuck in your apartment buildings and dormitories

…….

And in your green parks

I drink at your bars

And then ride the El for hours

Drunken stupor sleep on the blue line


 

This is Clarke and Lake!

This is O'Hare!

This is Clark and Lake!

How the fuck did I get back here?


 

Chicago I have molested your astral body

You welcomed my cock with loving embrace

You had planned accordingly

Laying out the tracks for the swift might of my inbound train

Plowing through the dark underbelly of your sweet 'nethers


 

I have slipped my tongue into your soft pink flesh


 

Your taxicab fingers running up and down my spine

Pull my hair as I amble stoned drunk deeper within you!

Draw blood from my back with your brick-tipped nails!

SLAP ME AGAIN

in the mouth

HARD!

Choke me 'till I turn Blue!

Pull my hair!

Break my flesh goddamnit!

Make me scream your name in the orgasmic bliss I feel every time I enter your humble abode


 

Nobody will ever fuck me like you do


 

I came all over myself at the sight of your streetlamps

I came within you when you draped your steel legs over my shoulders

I came when the police beat me after I left your apartment with a bag of weed

You know I do love a good beating


 

Chicago why won't you love me back?

No comments: